Sewing Machine Repairs
Our service department is located on the premises and is staffed with Husqvarna Viking certified technicians with over 40 years of service experience. That means that the majority of our repairs are done on site and your sewing machine does not need to be shipped off to be repaired. In addition, we repair and service most other brands of machines for general service and annual cleanings. All repairs are guaranteed for 60 days.
It is recommended that you have your sewing machine serviced yearly. Our annual servicing includes the following:
- Thoroughly clean machine of all debris and lint build up and ensure machine is properly lubricated
- Check and adjust all needle positions, timing, tension, etc.
- Diagnose any identified or potential problems with machine
- Update computerized machines, if necessary
- Check for any recalls or service advisories on your specific model
- Test sew various stitches to check for proper stitch formation and tension. Test stitch out of embroidery, if applicable
- Adjust embroidery unit, if applicable.